Prepping for a summer body? If you’re looking for some easy tips to help achieve your bikini body then read this week’s #healthspo for the my summer body secrets!
No diets, no slimming teas or diet pills!
MY TOP 10 SUMMER BODY SECRETS!
- Make your breakfast high protein and high fibre – it’s scientifically proven for weight loss.
- Eat colourful – more colours means more vitamins and minerals
- Get 8 hours sleep – studies show that people who get 8 hours sleep have an easier time maintaining weight and losing it.
- Drink water – at least 3 litres a day – and avoid being tricked that you’re actually thirsty, not hungry.
- Combine cardio with lifting weights – Muscle burns more than 4x as many calories than fat, so sculpt your body with strength training.
- Replace refined grains with whole grains (i.e. white rice with brown rice etc!) whole grains have more fibre, protein and beneficial B-vitamins than refined versions.
- Eat more fats – healthy fats like avocado, nuts, seeds and oily fish help you to feel fuller for longer.
- Eat slower – it takes 20 minutes to feel full, so take your time whilst eating and wait to evaluate hunger
- Include HIIT in your workouts to blast fat!
- Turn your daily commute into a workout an opportunity to burn more calories. Park your car down the street or even better, walk/cycle.
Tag me on instagram @suzydys with the hashtag #healthspo with your summerbody prep posts!
Other #healthspo this week:
Plan with me! How to balance life, training and a healthy lifestyle.